A LIST OF RESOURCES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IMPACTED BY THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of resources that have been compiled by Faithful Central Bible Church to help you navigate through this challenging time. If you or someone you know needs access to these resources, feel free to share them. My sincere thanks to Bishop Ulmer and Pastor George Thompson
- Emergency Services For the State of California
- Los Angeles United Way
GREAT list of Los Angeles food resources HERE
The City of Inglewood Senior Residence Meal Delivery
- Call 310-412-4380 to complete a meal application and verify qualification.
- Free meals available for all LAUSD students starting Monday, March 16th.
- Location: 2301 Bellevue Ave., Los Angeles 90026
- Particularly for the elderly and sick. Best way to help is through donations.
- Serving breakfast starting Monday 3/16 for students in the Watts community. At the corner of, Alameda and Century Blvd. in South Los Angeles from 8:00am-10:00am.
Below is a list of utility resources:
Charter COMCAST – Free Internet Service for Households with Children
- To enroll: 844.488.8395
Below is a list of employment resources:
- California employees who lose work because of the coronavirus may be eligible for a range of benefits including paid sick leave, paid family leave, unemployment insurance and state disability insurance.
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Resources for Employers and Workers – includes a benefits summary chart, FAQ, and more.
- FAQs on California labor laws
Below is a list of healthcare services:
- Provides no cost primary care services to people who live in Los Angeles County, age 19 and older, people with incomes below a monthly limit, people that do not have health insurance or cannot get health insurance.
Aggregated list of FREE RESOURCES, opportunities, and financial relief options available to artists of all disciplines:
Mental Health Resources
Below is a list of mental health resources:
Mental Health and Coping during COVID-19 – Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Mental Health Consideration during COVID-19 – World Health Organization (WHO)
Coping with Coronavirus Anxiety – Harvard Health
Speaking of Psychology: Coronavirus Anxiety – Podcast on COVID-19 anxiety
Headspace – 2-week Free Trial for new Joiners
Calm – Calm Premium provides a 1-week free trial for new joiners
Self-Havening for Health Empowerment & Anxiety Reduction – Coronavirus/COVID-19 w/ Dr. Kate Truitt – YouTube link to a guided meditation session
Below is a list of educational resources: